1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of a Browning Citori Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rondl, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rondl

rondl Member

0   0   0

Hey can anyone help me with the used value of a trap gun. The gun is a Browning Citori Trap with 32" barrel, adjustable comp, standard wood, invector chokes, two included, modified and IM. The condition of the gun looks to be 95% or slightly better.
    Thanks
    Ron

2. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

$1100-$1200 depending on condition.

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sounds like a nice gun. $1100-$1200 w/o case, at 95% with chokes, with the more desirable 32" bbls.. Make sure you include pictures when selling, if not in person. You will get many offers for less but, if you do not have to sell, sooner of later that is what you would get. It just takes the right person that shoots one well, one time, or they are looking to shoot doubles, or even the other games once in a while. It is a good quality entry level gun at a generally reachable price, IMO. Jon

5. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

There is one for sale on here that looks like new with invector chokes and a Browning luggage case, and the guy can't get 1350! I would say you would do well to get $1000.

6. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I recently paid $1350 for one that looks as good as the day it came out of the box. All original 1977 model with 32" bbls, MC stock, fixed F & IM chokes. I was happy to get it for that price. ANYBODY HAVE AN EXTRA STOCK TO FIT THIS GUN? Is so, please send me a PM. Thanks,Marc

[​IMG]

7. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

$900 - $1,000

8. rondl

rondl Member

0   0   0

Made the guy an offer and he has not yet replied to my email. Thanks everyone for the information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1977 browning citori value