1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VALUE OF A 682

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nitro 100, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A friend is thinking of selling a 682 top single. It is a 34' barrel that has been ported. It has the hard case,2 stocks and choke tubes. What is a fair price for him to ask. Once we determine a fair price I will proabaly post it for sale. Gun is in above avg condition. Once he is for sure going to have me post it I will get some pictures. Thanks for the input.

Jerry Nickell

2. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

0   0   0

I would say 1600 would be a decent starting point. To bad its not a combo.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Jerry,

Those top-single Beretta's are a dime a dozen and it would have to be very nice to fetch $1,600.

I would tend to think that one of these in average condition would be closer to the 1,200-1,300 dollar mark. The extra's may bump that figure up a little, but they would have to in nice condion to warrent an increase in price.

682's are workhorse guns that are built to last a lifetime. The receivers can be rebuilt and tuned to a very high standard. You can change barrels/stocks very easily to obtain what you want.

If you like the gun, then make the owner a reasonable offer and see what happens. Don't dwell over it unless it's something special. There are quite a few of these out there floating around for sale. The market, being what it is, is letting the ones doing the buying dictate the price.

ss

4. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Short Shucker and Traedawg,
    Thanks for the help. I will pass this along to the owner. I have no interest in the gun. He just asked me to give him a value. I am sure he will probably have me post it for sale. Thanks again.

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.