1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Value of 3" 12 gauge Hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by calldan, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calldan

calldan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm going to be selling some winchester 3" hulls & Some new Remington 3" Primed hulls (these have been stored & I wouldn't trust the primers.

What would be a fair asking price??

I'm selling for a friend & want to be fair.

Thanks for any input.

Dan
  2. kriegart

kriegart Member

0   0   0

Value of 3

I would just give them to a friend. Other than that, .04 each. Just my 4 cents worth. K.
  3. Bob_K

Bob_K Active Member

0   0   0

Value of 3

Paper or plastic? Compression formed or poly formed? Once fired or reloaded an unknown number of times? May not be worth .04 ea depending on the answers.
  4. calldan

calldan Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Value of 3

They are all plastic.

Remington are New never loaded.

Winchester are Super X

I think I will take Kriegart advise and give them to a friend or try to sell them without shipping.

Thanks for the advise!

Dan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.