1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

value? is this gun worth it

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by berettagold53954, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i went to the local gun shop they have a custom 1100 30in barrell looks like rec and barrell might be field grade matte black but barrell has tall rib looks like simmons about 11/2" high really nice green/grey laminate stock high comb aligns perfectly with rib and best part is im 6'7 and lop is 15.5" fits great ? is is this worth 600 if it is a modified field barrell will it still crush trgts like trap barrell it is choke tube barrell

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

there is no difference in the quality of barrels, the difference was all about ribs and the custom rib answers the mail. 1100s are not know for reliability hen talking about shooting thousands of targets per year. In my opinion, it is worth the money if they give you another gun and or lots of spare parts.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Hows the inerd's? sparkle and glitter what's inside that critter?

4. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

Mike,
    When are you coming to BR. Haven't seen you in a while.
    Sonny Daniels

5. berettagold53954

sorry looked at it again barrel is 30" fixed full id rate the gun 95% plus one little scratch left side of stock very light scratch stock had to be made professionally very nice like i said stock ligns up perfect with rib with no adj comb yet as for poi for some reason all guns i have had shot higher for me my 90ts pattern started 18in above aiming point whatever you would consider that everybody else could only get 70/30 out of it and ill get adj comb on this too this gun is the first one i have picked up and had that perfect feeling oh as for receiver i dont think its been shot hardly at all ill look at trigger but rec on inside through side looks black and new i just want cheap gun was forced to sell 90t for financial issues first child born in aug and this is my price range thought it might be decent i just wanna have fun dont expect to keep my 93.5avg in caps

6. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Buy it and be happy....it's a good price for all the money that's been put into it.

Buz

7. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

i'd say go for it. Figure complete action w/ out stock and bbl is worth @ least $250. I'm guessing the stock and forend are probably wenig, and if so, would probably fetch $200 on here to the right buyer (may have to sell the bbl w/ the wood since the wood will require a high rib gun), so we're up to $450. factory field bbl w/ out the work this one has will fetch around $150 on the net, so theres your $600 just parting it out.

8. berettagold53954

thanks for the replies so far not alot of money now but really miss shooting and i made up my mind i am going to shoot at the paul sedwick memorial shoot

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Post some pics of this gun!

10. berettagold53954

if i i knew how i would not too good on the computer

11. berettagold53954

bought today and smoked 24 16s but have to get adj comb too flat for my taste in caps anyone else have this problem i shoot great 16s with 70/30 gun but cant hit anything in caps without 100% plus then i have to start all over for 16s again

12. skeet_man

email me pics to kolarskeet@gmail.com and i'll put the gun up for you,,,i'm interested to see it myself

13. skeet_man

Pics:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=cottage016.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=cottage017.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=cottage019.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I'm thinking he did pretty OK. Recreating this gun would cost easily over a grand.

14. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I like it. If its in working order you did good. Especially if YOU like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

electric 2 man skeet how much is it worth