1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value for PW 900 with lots of goodies

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Capt_ed, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_ed

Capt_ed Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Hope this is in the right catagory. A shooting buddy calls me tonight and ask if I know the value of a PW 900 with case feeder, hydraulic ram, and quite a few bushings. I guess his neighbour has died and the widow is trying to get rid of his reloading gear. sounds like only about 5,000 rounds on this one . He also has 2 800b's that are just regular feeders with the arm. I told him I knew the right place to ask.

Thanks Guys,
  2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    Ed--Contact Whiz White from here. He is the P/W guru. He should be able to give you some fair prices to ask on those machines.

His contact info:

Jim 'Whiz' White

5308 Timberline Trail

Rapid City, SD 57702

(605) 341-4412
  3. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I would place it for sale here and see what it will bring. I'd start at a $1500 and see if there are takers, if not keep lowering till it sells. You must post a few very good pictures as well. You might break it up and you might get a better price. Bruce
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.