1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value - BT100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jls7522, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jls7522

jls7522 Member

I have a BT100 that I no longer shoot. Thinking about selling but not sure of the value. It has blueing wear on the receiver. I am not at home to post an actual photo but the wear is similar to this picture that I found on gunbroker. It is the gloss blue model with the detachable selectable trigger. It is unaltered. What is it worth as is? Should I consider reblueing before I try to sell? Who would you recommend to do the work if I do decide to have it blued?

Thanks

Justin

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be worth it in the long run...polishing will ruin the gold script on the sides....would have been better to only handle by the wood....I have never carried any of mine like that and it shows, especially at selling time...just something to remember for the future

3. jls7522

jls7522 Member

Yeah, that is how it was when I bought it as a shooter. Any thoughts on value?

4. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

That would depend on a lot of things. The one of gun broker has a soft touch and a case and has 1250 on it for atleast the last 6 wks. Do you have a case, adjustable comb, or soft touch setup on it? These all matter. BTW all 100s have the removable trigger.

Post the details and Ill try to help yah

Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.