1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Valmet 412 ST Trap for sale two barrels 12 gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Valmet 412 ST trap Includes a two barrel hard case and about 5 choke tubes and choke wrench. Gun is really nice and belongs to a friend that quit shooting
    2 barrels. 1—12 gauge 30 inch, 1---- 12 gauge 28 inch. Both 12 gauge barrels have choke tubes. 14 3/8 inch length of pull including the aluminum spacer. Make a fair offer and we can make a deal. Probably about 1600 dollars or close to that including the shipping. More pictures if you want them. Includes a three-day inspection and full refund minus shipping if you are not satisfied but lets prevent that and make sure the deal is right beforehand. Thanks for looking Motordoc

Fellow said he will split up the set and sell the
    28 inch barrel by itself. available with three chokes 650.00 includes shipping

20 gauge barrel has been sold

MAKE AN OFFER ON THE SET IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

motordoctor_2008_030330.jpg

motordoctor_2008_030331.jpg

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Your pictures show 2 different recievers one blued 412 I believe the other nickel 412st? If you sold one barrel what is new price? You are way overpriced for a Valmet. Bill

3. SB4J

SB4J Member

0   0   0

Hi Bill;

Sorry to bother you. I agree with your comments on the Valmet. I'm kinda in the mood for one. 30" trap for under $800.00. What are your toughts on the Valmet.They appear to be nice guns. Cheers.

4. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

the pictures are actually the same. the one that looks blued is just a shadow. Not sure what the price should be. I thought that 1800 with both barrels and the tubes and case was fair. I am open for a good offer but would like to be fair. The barrels have some value along with the tubes and such. 30 inch and 28 inch barrels. let me know motordoc

5. vegas steve

vegas steve TS Member

0   0   0

1,800.00 is too steep for this combo. undersingle combos go for around 1,200.00 max. yours should be priced around the same.

6. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

7. one1bird

one1bird TS Member

0   0   0

would like to know what state shotgun is located ?
    Please advise thanks
    Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

valmet 412 barrels

valmet 412 barrels for sale

valmet 412 for sale
valmet 412 st
valmet 412 st 12 ga trap
valmet 412 st for sale
valmet 512st florida