1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Valmet 412 12ga over .308 Barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Crickets, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crickets

Crickets Member

0   0   0

I have a 12gaIC over .308 bbl for Valmet 412. Anyone interested to buy or trade. I have not decided 100% to part with it yet, just seeing what kind of interest is out there. This is a combo I have no use for. If it has been fired it has been once. From what I can tell, it had minimal fitting (if any) when fitted to the receiver, so it looks like there its lots of room for additional fitting (lost of metal left) if needed on your 412/512 receiver. I would trade for 412 20ga o/u barrel, 12 ga over single in good condition with minimal fitting done, 12 ga BPS Micro trap, youth 1100 trap or ?? Figuring a value Aprox. $550 - $650
    Subtract the #s to email or PM

2. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

0   0   0

where are you located?-----I have a 412 combo,O/U,and a top single,might trade---dont shoot trap anymore
    Tom

3. Crickets

Crickets Member

0   0   0

sent PM

4. Basicdesignmachine

Basicdesignmachine TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 20 ga 412 barrel I'd part with.
    Lou

5. Crickets

Crickets Member

0   0   0

pm sent RE 20 Ga

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

12ga over 308

valmet 12over 308

valmet 412 308 barrels for sale