1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VALLUE OF JAPANEESE KREIGHOFF??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by winmag, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winmag

winmag TS Member

i have a K gun that was produced in japan during the kerean war. it is a side by side with a swasticker emblem imbeded on the recever on one side and a pair of what look like chop sticks on the other side. my smith says that its rare.

its a 12 gage.

Billy.

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

????????????? I would also like to know more on that one. If it is a very rare gun you should keep it. I would also call the N America home office and ask for the historian and put the question to him.

3. winmag

winmag TS Member

please mr horse trader, call up the north american office and ask. im stumped. may be the historian buff will know how mutch i should ask for it.

thank you horse trader.

Billy.

4. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Try the web site above. The phone number is 610-847-5173.

5. winmag

winmag TS Member

horse trader, thank you so mutch. do you also deal in jackasses? just wondering. k80 guy, that was meen spirited and out of line. i am begining to think that you are not a sports man.

Billy.

6. winmag

winmag TS Member

yes wentez, my smith says that hitler and the emperor were in kahootz at this time and wanted a field gun that was relible, yet reasonably prised for the german natsis that were off duty in japan. it shoulf fetch a fare prise.

thank you wentez.

7. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Yep, I read that there were a lot of wide open spaces for upland game etc in Japan. It all makes sense to me! Tom Rhoads

8. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I see Winmag Your a troll. Your sturring the pot and starting trouble. Hitler was not alive after 1945 and your saying he was alive in the 1950's. Your a troll looking for fun.

9. winmag

winmag TS Member

mr. horse trader i am NO troll. there are a lot of people that think that hitler retired in japan after the war and hung out in sigon quiet a bit. you also mis spelt your...you ment you're with an a pos trophy.

yours in sport and stuff like that.

Billy

10. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

I'll make you a trade...

I have a double barrel, semi-automatic 12ga pump skeet gun with trap stocks that was made in Germany by the Colt division of the Browning co.

You'll have to add some money to the deal to make it work.

Bill

11. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

Krieghoff was never made anywhere other then in Krieghoff Germany...
    It was funny for a while, but now you have some of these gun experts agreeing with you, so end it before they embarrassed themselves further.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.