1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Valley Trap League - North Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kenf, Aug 1, 2013.

1. kenf

kenf Active Member

Anyone on here shoot the Valley League North of Pittsburgh (Ford City, Pony Farm, Frazier, etc.)

2. kenf

kenf Active Member

Evidently not

3. C-Money

C-Money Member

I have shot Lake and Valley North of Pittsburgh.....Saegertown, Linesville, Cochranton, Albion, Greenville.

4. kenf

kenf Active Member

Sorry, I'm referring to clubs about 45 min North of Pittsburgh- Pony Farm, Ford City, Bull Run, South Buffalo.

5. wpairishshot

wpairishshot Member

I have shot in this league in the past but not this year. I am having a few issues with physical ailments so I didn't get involved this year. Anything I can do for you?

6. zinger

zinger Member

we shoot it sometimes, what do you need to know? Schedule? what? We shoot for South Buffalo

7. kenf

kenf Active Member

I found the schedule online at Ford City Sportsmans- but was curious as to what the format/program is for the league other than travel/visiting club amongst the six clubs listed on the schedule. Thanks!

8. zinger

zinger Member

sign up hours are from 4;30-8pm. You shoot 50 singles targets and they take the top 5 scores to determine which team wins the points. You can shoot a makeup at one of the other clubs that are shooting that night. Just be sure to have a schedule so you'll know where to go. HTH, Kim

9. reddbudd

reddbudd Well-Known Member

I thought it was the top ten scores. Bud

10. kenf

kenf Active Member

Thanks guys,

I made it down to the Pony Farm club last night- not sure how the scoring works out, but the Tarentum guys had a strong finish. I also see where you can shoot ahead which is nice.

11. old870

old870 TS Member

kenf:
    If you decide to shoot in the Valley Trap League next year,one important rule to rememember is that once you shoot for a club, you can not change to another club during that season. We also use the top 10 scores for each team to determine winners. It's a just for fun league and scores do not count toward ATA targets.
    Shoot aheads count toward your team scores. Make-ups count only toward your individual score.

Search tags for this page

budweiser trap shoot pa charity event

budweiser trap shooting gibsonia

lake & valley trap league

lake and valley trap league

mon valley trap league

suburban trap league lehigh valley engelmann

valley trap league

valley trap league pa