1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VA places to shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fanugee, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Traveling to Richmond,VA next week. Can anyone suggest a place to shoot?

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Try the above web page.......Bob Dodd

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Take a look at VAtrap.com That site lists all of the clubs and ATA schedules for 2010 in VA. It will include directions to the fine club in Richmond.

Pat Ireland

4. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Thanks for the info. I will be in Richmond Wed - Friday. Any clubs shoot in the evening?

5. vatrap

vatrap Member

Try Ft Lee in Colonial Heights if it is not too far from where you are staying, they shoot practice on Wed afternoons to late evening.

Be advised it's on military base with gate security, you will need your drivers license, vehicle registration card and proof of insurance to get on base. Advise them at the gate you are going to the MWR trap and skeet range and they will give you directions.

Mike

6. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Thanks Mike
    I have Wed PM free

7. Fanugee

Fanugee Member

Sorry I was unable to make out to Ft Lee on Wed. My primary purpose this week is relocation however I would like to break a few clays. Looks like Friday I might have some free time. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.