1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Va Might go with Arizona's New Law.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Va Might go with Arizona

I heard on the news that Va might be doing the samething as Arizona law on the illegal aliens. Good for Va and I hope other states jump in.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Maryland would not have a chance of that,...Gov. O'Malleys lips are sucked up so tight on Obamas ass its a wonder his head doesn't cave in

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

LOL @ Calvin...

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    This is why all the boycotts and threatened lawsuits against Arizona. They're afraid this idea will catch on like wildfire.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The funny thing is that of all the people pooled over 95% of them are in favor of the laws in Arizona and agree that they would a welcome addition to the laws of their state ... People are sending in donations for the State of Arizona to fight any lawsuits in the Federal Courts and for the State of Arizona to file against the United States Department of Justice, Homeland Security, The Attorney General,Secretary of State, and everyone of the Morons involved with this administration for not upholding the Constitution and protecting our borders ... I just have to wonder how long before the bullets start to fly to make a few examples ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

There's consideration going on in Iowa as well. The news posted a poll by Rasmussen that said over 50% of Iowans would support a law similar to Arizona's. I guess it is catching, which I didn't expect...

Josh

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Not long WPT, not long....

PINAL COUNTY, AZ (KOLD) - A group of citizens plans to arm themselves with heavy weaponry and patrol the Vekol Valley area of Pinal County, looking for drug smugglers entering the country. They plan to conduct their patrol operation from 3:00pm Saturday to 3:00pm Sunday.

"We're going to block off the narcoterrorists that come up through this area," said Mesa resident Jason "J.T." Ready, who is organizing the gathering.

Ready says volunteers are coming from all over Arizona, and even out of state, to support the effort.
    "This is the Minuteman Project on steroids," Ready explained. "We've got people with assault weapons. We will use lawful, deadly force where appropriate."

But Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu responds, "Though I appreciate their support and offer to take up arms and patrol, this would not be helpful, and would only cause a strain on already strained resources, and their safety needs to be a priority. I do not ask or encouraged them to come here."

The Vekol Valley area has become a highly-trafficked corridor for drug runners. The situation has become so dangerous that signs now warn people to stay away. Not far from the area, a Pinal County sheriff's deputy was shot and injured in late April.

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Va Might go with Arizona

Brian in Oregon

"This is why all the boycotts and threatened lawsuits against Arizona. They're afraid this idea will catch on like wildfire."

That is one reason why if the state agrees with AZ. They should sue the Government for dereliction of duty as the fed laws on immigration are almost exactly like the AZ. law.

Bob Lawless

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

bigdogtx,

I got a copy of that in an E Mail the other day, they are not fooling around ... I guess, I guessed wrong ... lol ... Have to recover from gall bladder removal, kidney stones being lazered and now in the process of passing them and have had Adominal Hernia that has to heal and it'll be a good time to take a ride ... I'll probably run into a few people I know down there ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

The American people should file charges of treason against Obama for not upholding the Constitution. There was a thread about this possibly 6 weeks ago and from posters giving info there seems to be at least 6 States considering this move. Texas and Oklahoma were mentioned and I think either Colorado or Montana was in there. Bulge.

11. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Little old Fremont, NE is holding a local election regarding renting to illegals today. Should be interesting. I support the effort but also understand their not wanting to bankrupt their community fighting legal battles with the well-funded left.
    dju

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.