1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

V.P. operation

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I heard this morning that V.P. needs a heart operation, will aboard decide if the cost is worth the benefit. just asking??

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Maybe a few estimates are in order ?? Like we have to get before any procedure .

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

The ex VP ???

4. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

I wish him all the best. It's not his fault he has less brains than a door nob.

Hope he doesn't pick a surgeon who got through medical school cheating on his tests.

5. shelly

shelly TS Member

Yes, he has achieve far less during his life than the great bushmaster1313- LMAO

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Biden is hardly an achiever. After being a congressman for the most powerful country on earth for most of four decades, he reported his total net worth at only a few month's salary. He also gave almost nothing to charity, despite wanting to spread YOUR wealth around. He's also a notorious plagiarist, dating from college in the 60s to just a few years ago. Look it up.

Joe Biden is the posterchild for everything that is wrong with America and its dirtbag politicians. Complete scumbag, period.

-Gary

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

We talking about Biden or Bushs VP ?

8. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

"Yes, he has achieve far less during his life than the great bushmaster1313"

Shelly:

I have worked hard all of my adult life to provide food and shelter for my family based on my own work and according to my own merits, and I have never taken any of your money to give it to someone else.

After playing varsity footbal Biden earned a medical deferment. He spent his entire adult life sucking at the public teat while making it harder for me to earn an honest living.

I am proud of my achievements. What achievements of Mr. Biden in particular were you thinking of?

9. shelly

shelly TS Member

Wasn't this thread about Cheney's heart problems? I never saw Biden's name mentioned so assumed all VP references were about Cheney. If anybody thinks that Biden is an idiot, I agree completely.

10. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

It's amazing how some people jump to concussion, while others had the facts and posted correctly to the very little info that was suppled!! "V.P."

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Like I said, that dipsh!t Quayle couldn't even spell "potato." LOL.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.