1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

V/P-Elect Biden

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by juststartin', Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Disclaimer---!!! I'm not trying to stir the hornet's nest here!!! I've either read or heard that Biden is, in fact, pro-gun, and that not even Obama would take his firearms from his hands. Has his voting record indicated this, or have I been mis-informed? I'm just attempting to find some small silver lining of hope here. Again, I am not naive enough to think Biden will not do or say as Obama tells him to, either...

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

when it comes to gun issues, the Dems will over rule and we will be losing rights. Brace for it.

3. ESMDHokie

ESMDHokie TS Member

he helped sponsor the '94 AWB. NRA rates him low I'm willing to bet.

-Phil.

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Biden will vote against our 2nd Amendment Rights if it's in his best interests.

He's a very self-serving individual.

I've known him personally since 1972 and Biden only does what is good for Biden.

Curt - Delaware

5. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

hell you can look at the worm and tell that tax me to hell but you anit getting my guns i promise

6. KK

KK TS Member

Sharky, make sure that you have plenty of bullets to give them first when they come for you guns. KK

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

google biden and the AWB. On one campaign stop the dumb SOB even took credit for WRITING the thing. I think he did that "I wrote this" thing in college too.

Just "joe being joe", like the moonbat uncle that lives in the attic.

He should be fun to watch. Can't wait to see them BOTH talking on stage together.

obama,,,"joe, you open your mouth ONE more time and I'm going to slap you upside your head."

I HAD to get some sleep last night, did they even let him speak at obamas coronation?

Tom(AJ100)

8. mosby1

mosby1 TS Member

i heard biden has hair plugs

9. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Yes Joe Biden has hair plugs and Barney Franks gets butt pluged.

10. Bubba

Bubba Member

"Yes Joe Biden has hair plugs and Barney Franks gets butt pluged"

LMAO

11. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

biden is a super-lib. He has been a US Senator for many years and he has never voted to confirm any of the constructionist judges on the Supreme Court. He has voted against ALL of them. He is also anti-gun, his last big anti-gun vote was to vote against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act. He is also a proven liar and I strongly suspect he could not spell Beretta much less own one He never said what kind of gun his Beretta is, but at one of his campaign stops in WV, he just said that obama would have trouble if he tried to take it. Delaware is a very small state and if biden actually ever did any shooting or hunting or gun collecting or carried a gun for self-protection, someone around here would know about it. The current President of the NRA is also from Delaware and the NRA graded biden with an "F".

Of additional interest, biden also won his US Senate seat. So the Governor is going to appoint a stand-in till a special election in two years. I don't know if the appointment will be made by the outgoing Gov or the incoming gov-elect. The outgoing Gov is pro-gun, the incoming one is anti-gun.

12. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Gary, there'll have to be a special election at some point.

Biden probably won't resign from the Senate until after he takes the oath for his next Senate term. He can stay in office until January 19th, when he has to resign his Senate seat. Biden will probably stay in office to allow the newby governor to make the temporary appointment. Biden gets retirement points for longevity in the Senate.

Best,
    Dennis

13. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

According to the Delaware News Journal (the only real paper in the state), if Biden resigns before Minner (current govenor) leaves office on Jan. 20, she can pick his replacement. If Biden waits until Gov.-elect Jack Markell replaces her on Jan. 20, Markell would make the appointment. Biden and Obama will be sworn in as vice president and president that same day.

The Senate seat will be up for re-election in 2010.

Minner has not tipped her hand about the choice, but has said she would seek Biden's input. Delaware political pundits have speculated that Lt. Gov. John Carney, who lost to Markell in the Democratic gubernatorial primary, and Biden's son Beau -- Delaware's first-term attorney general -- are the leading candidates.

14. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

This should answer your question.

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=JoeBiden.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Barney Frank came a runnin' when he heard Biden's seat was up for grabs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.