1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Utah's MagnetBank closed without an acquirer

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If they would have let the markets work there would be a short sharp painful recession, and a recovery.

No, the fat cats have us in a Depression that will last 6 to 10 years, and a debt that your grandchildren will be paying.

And they walk away with millions.

Land of the Free.

HM

2. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

It is not difficult to see where this is heading...........

The failure of smaller banks will lead to the remainder of the mightiest of the larger financial institutions, and ultimately a central banking system.

To anyone whose head is not buried in the "woo-hoo for Obama and CHANGE" sand, this is eerily reminiscent of the financial crisis that was manufactured by J.D Rockefeller several decades ago, in the attempt to evoke panic amongst the populace.

The idea is to create a "run" on smaller banks, as depositor confidence is eroded. Once enough havoc is created, people will be more-than-willing to "come to papa" as a (false) means of salvation. The FDIC will not be able to keep up with deposit insurance.

Personally -- I care not which political party you subscribe to ; I care not whether you are liberal or conservative ; I care not whether you are pro or anti - gun.

But if you fail to see the proverbial "forest for the trees here", I say you deserve your fate. Just see how well your government takes care of you then....

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

K80433SC is correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.