1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Utah Trap Clinics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RRA, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RRA

RRA TS Member

I am looking for a trap clinic in Utah to put my daughter and me through. Does anyone know of one this Spring?

Rod

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Rod,

The closest one I know of is Phil Kiner's at the Cheyenne, WY Trap Club on 11 April.

You could contact Phil and see if he has any plans to come to Utah this year.

It's possible that you could work out something to have a clinic at Vernal before the Uintah Basin shoot in June; assuming that Phil is going to be there (I have no reason to believe he won't be there.)

Frank Hoppe sometimes holds clinics at Vernal before the shoot, too.

Speaking of Vernal, I think Sean Hawley is conducting clinics at Vernal too. That might be a good option for you. Send him an e-mail and see what he says. The link to Vernal's site is at utahtrap.com.

Scott Hoover
    ATA Delegate, Utah

3. Squeal

Squeal Member

Frank Hoppe is advertising a clinc either Tues or Wens before the Vernal June shoot. It is in the progam.

4. RRA

RRA TS Member

Thanks to you all. I will make a few phone calls and check out a few web sites.

Rod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.