1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Utah suffers losing another shooter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1brucem, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

An avid shooter and all around nice guy Rex Outzen passed away last Friday, Anyone who knew him around a shoot always left any interaction with him smiling. A viewing will be held from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Fri., December 21, 2007 at Tate Mortuary, 110 S. Main Street, Tooele, UT followed by funeral services at 1 p.m. His family is in my thoughs..Bruce Manka

2. david

david Member

Rex was a very nice guy. My brother and I meet him in 1999 at the last Western Grand at the Salt Lake Gun club, and he would always stop and say hello and ask how my brother was doing if he wasnt shooting with me at the time.

Rest in peace!

David

3. shotgunr47

shotgunr47 Member

Bruce, I knew Rex quite well and was shocked when I saw his obituary in the paper. I hadn't seen him in a few years until I started shooting again 15 months ago. He was a great person and I will miss him. My condolences to his wife and all of his family.

Jeff Jolley
    Tooele, Utah

4. Vickie

Vickie Member

We are shocked and so sorry to hear about Rex. He was really one of the "good guys". He always had a smile on face and always was interested in how you were doing and was always a gentleman. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. He will be missed by many.

Tom and Vickie Larkin

5. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Bruce,

Thanks for posting that information. Hopefully the weather won't prevent me from coming down there. If it does, please express my condolences also to Rex's family.

6. burro7

burro7 TS Member

Bruce,
    Thanks for the posting about Rex. I will remember him as a great gentleman. I will miss seeing him and his NY Yankee cap.
    Burro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.