1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Utah State Shoot~~~~"Was Great" !!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by UtahYork, Jun 24, 2013.

1. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

Utah State Shoot~~~~

It was good to see you again Gary! You are always fun to be around and don't sell yourself short. You did some good shooting too. A big thanks to the Spanish Fork club. They were shorthanded on trap help, but still pulled off a great shoot. Big Thanks go out to the USTA officers - they run a tight ship. It was a very fun week and I'm sure glad I took the time off from work!!! John

(By the way - Lots of nice pictures on the Utah State Trap Shooting Association Facebook page.)

2. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Utah State Shoot~~~~

Had a chance to shoot on a squad at Vernal with Steve Johnson, he is a good guy to have on your squad. Scott

3. ErnieB

ErnieB TS Member

Utah State Shoot~~~~

This was my first Utah State Shoot and I had a blast!

I recently started shooting trap and was amazed at how friendly everyone is and the quality of shooters right here in my backyard. Everyone I met was extremely helpful and went out of their way to see that I had everything I needed.

My hats off to the Johnson's, Chad and the folks from USTA, the sponsors and anyone else that had a hand in pulling off a great match.

Thanks for fun! See you next year!

4. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

Utah State Shoot~~~~

Just one quick pic for Gary! (Pic from USTA Facebook page.)

[​IMG]

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Utah State Shoot~~~~

That must be his daughter with him in the picture ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Utah State Shoot~~~~

No, that is Judy his lovely wife. don't ask me how he ever landed her though. She can beat his butt at trap too. Thats a great photo of some really great friends. Looks like they had a good time

7. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Utah State Shoot~~~~

Finally, Bulley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actual pictures of you messin' 'round with my girlfriend and dancing partner. Man you are gonna have some splainin' to do when I see you at Evergreen!

Run outta wood yet?

Mike (Wood) Mann