1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Utah State Shoot Scores

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by The Loud One, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Loud One

The Loud One TS Member

I cant seem to find any posted anywhere on the net. Does anyone have the results?

2. The Loud One

The Loud One TS Member

Ok. Where is V10 when I need him. Does anyone remember who the championship event winners are?

3. jc13

jc13 TS Member

Hey loud one, Gene Majers won the singles, 200 plus 1 round of 25 in shoot off, Jaime Anderson won the doubles with lone 100, and Smokin JOE ROACH WON THE hANDICAP WITH LONE 100 FROM THE BACK FENCE

4. The Loud One

The Loud One TS Member

Wow! Great shooting to all those guys. I hated to miss it. Thanks for the update and I'll see you next year.

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

When I left there were two scores of 100 on the board in handicap. Joe was one. Was the other out-of-State?

6. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Sorry about that, Greg. I saw your post yesterday at work, but I didn't get back on until this morning. jc13 covered the main events. I'll add a few other notes.

Leslie took high lady in the championship singles with 199. She and Justin took high husband and wife with a 397 (I think it was 397, might have been 396); she and Doug took high Two-In-Family (Doug's been shooting his new K-80TS well). Leslie also took HOA Lady as well as other event trophies. On Thursday she broke a 96 in handicap to get to the 26. Then on Friday she smacked 98 to make it to the fence. Neil Winston presented her with her 27-yard pin, so that made it even better. Leslie shot 95 in the handicap championship, but Lacey bested her by one to win High Lady.

Linda won HAA Lady (I think). Larry took B Class Doubles Champion with a 95 and then broke 97 in the handicap championship to get to the 26.

Clint broke a 98 in the handicap championship (his 2nd 98 of the week), but lost the shoot-off for 6th place to Dale. Dale was shooting strong again this week, too.

That's about all I can remember. Hopefully others can add to this or correct me where I might be wrong.

I'll see you at the Autumn Grand if I don't see you sooner.

7. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Yes, Larry. The other 100 was Roy Willis from New Mexico.

8. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Hi Greg,
    Saw your and Garret's photo in Trap and Field for the Arizona State shoot.
    I lost to Joe Sudbury after 3 shootoff rounds for Fridays AA singles. Close but no cigar.
    Hope you are well.
    John Ernst in Utah

9. The Loud One

The Loud One TS Member

That's the info i was looking for. Thanks you guys. Sounds like I missed another good one. I'll be working on my "skills" before I come back there to shoot with you boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.