1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Utah State ATA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mrcoachbob, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrcoachbob

mrcoachbob TS Member

I was wondering if anybody had any results from the Utah State ATA Shoot.

Bob

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Mine weren't good!

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

You might try the above web address sure looks like scores posted there to me.

Bob Lawless

4. mrcoachbob

mrcoachbob TS Member

Bob
    Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately those are the 2008 results.
    Bob

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

mrcoachbob

"Bob Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately those are the 2008 results. Bob"

Well I would have to say that as soon as they become available this is where you will find them. Don't ya think?

Bob Lawless

6. skb1100

skb1100 TS Member

It took them all most 3hrs to figure out and have the shoot offs!!!!
    It might take them 6 months to post the scores. 3 hrs after the shoot was over the winner who shot the lone 100 still did not know what buckel he won. It will be along time before I go back. I did not win anything but my friend won the sr vet won hdcp,haa,hoa. I wonder why most of their good shooters were in califorina?
    Tony Machado

7. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

It was a very well run shoot. I was there thurs, fri & sat. and everything went very smooth. It always takes time to figure out the shoot offs at the end of any shoot. If you don't think so just try it yourself.

8. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

The good shooters were there. A few went to the Cal. shoot because of the point values. Not as you think because the shoot is better!!!!

9. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

the fewgood shooters that went to cal state shoot didn't go for pts. they for money. plain and simple. their is no money in utah except at vernal. g3

10. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I shot the Utah state shoot it was my first time there and a great experience wonderful people best targets I ever shot the backround is perfect. I was lucky to get a cancled rv spot and the weather was delightful cool nights and warm days but oh those perfect targets sure make for high scores. I made some new friends had a great time and have to say everyone should experience Spanish Forks one time best targets in the world. I look forward to sitting under that old tree in the corner with the kids climbing up and down next year thanks also to the officials that made me feel so welcome. Steve and his wife and staff ran a great shoot.

Thanks
    Buddy Walters from Florida escaping from the heat in Utah

11. skb1100

skb1100 TS Member

HSP25
    The ladys did do the best that they could! The ones that was running the computers should of made it a lot easier for them. Set up a program so its faster. For the few shoot offs that there was, and the amount of traps you have 3hrs was ridiculaus. I wasnt the only one complaining and I am pretty sure you know that.
    Tony Machado

12. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Tony, I think you have some good points. There are new faces running the USTA, and I know that they will do better and better. Please give them a pass this year and know you shoot the best targets at a very well run shoot. Its easy to complain, remember these are not paid experts but volunteers. Thanks to Steve and Debbie for a very well run shoot. Bruce

13. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

one thing for sure utah throws some of the best targets in the world g3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ata shoots utah

utah trapshooters forum