1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

utah or new mexico

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by holdumpleas66, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holdumpleas66

holdumpleas66 TS Member

Which state shoot would you attend haveing a choice between the two

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

3. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

I've never been to New Mexico to shoot. I can tell you, that if you come to our state shoot, you will shoot great targets at a great club with welcoming shooters. Bruce

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

The Utah State Shoot is at Spanish Fork, June 22 - 26, 2011.

The Western Zone is also at Spanish this year (July 14 - 17, 2011).

The Unitah Basin Shoot at Vernal is June 9 - 12, 2011. Presquadding is available now on PreSquad.com. Bill and LeeAnn Martin are once again sponsoring fun shoots on June 7th and 8th. This year's fun shoot prizes total $40,000.

The Western Grand is at Vernal this year (September 6 - 11, 2011).

Scott Hoover

ATA Delegate, Utah

5. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

I have shot at Spanish Fork a number of times. It is always a great place to shoot. I have never shot in New Mexico, I am surer it is a good shoot. I have never been to a State shoot that was not well run and FUN...

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Utah & N.M. SAME Week!!!!!! If My Info Is Correct In The month Of June You Can Put Some Targets On Your Card. Colorado State then Kansas & Then New Mexico State Shoot At The NRA/WC June 23rd Thru 26th. We Will Use 11 Traps All Week. 8 program--(1)Singles & Handicap Practice----(1)Doubles Practice---- (1) MAKE Up Trap. On Saturday (200) Singles We Will Use (10) Program traps. We are expecting A Large crowd For this Shoot and If You Have Not Shot At NRA/WC You Are Missing Out. Beautiful Scenery, Super Nice Club House,GOOD Food,Large CLEAN Restrooms. Lot Of Deer, Elk, & Antelope In the Area. Most of All--Good Friendly People And Great Targets Thrown Off ALL Pat Traps. We Hope To see Everyone & Their Families there. Targets WILL Be thrown On Wednesday Also. VERY Important ----TARGETS ARE 26.00 Per Hundred. What A GREAT PRICE. Start Shooting June 22 thru 26 @ NRA/WC Just Outside Raton New Mexico On Highway 64 West. Joe Whitehurst President New Mexico Trapshooting Assocation. See You There!!!!!!!!!Pre-Squadding Midnight April 15th

7. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

I have shot the NM shoot several years ago and a nicer bunch of people you will never meet. I felt appreciated there and I love NM history and culture.

8. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Spanish Fork does a great job hosting the Utah State Shoot and Vernal does a great job in hosting shoots. You will not be disappointed.

9. KenC

KenC Member

Utah! Gonna try & make it this year...

10. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Was 1.00 Off On Price Of Targets @ N.M.State Shoot. 26.00 Per 100 NOT 25.00 Sorry (old Age)

11. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

12. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

13. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Because of other priorities, I plan to shoot a lot less this year, perhaps only two shoots. If that is the case, the two will be the Idaho State Shoot, because I'm obligated to be there, and the Utah State Shoot at Spanish Fork, because it is a great venue run by great folks.

14. wlc

wlc Member

Go to New Mexico, NRAWC is a great facility, and it's worth the price of admission to meet and chat with Joe.

15. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

NEW MEXICO we put on the best shoots, treat everyone like family, plus NRAWC is a phenomenal facility

16. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

17. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

Going out to NRAWC today i'll post some pics of the facility this afternoon

18. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here some pics of NRAWC hopefully it'll be a little greener by june
    [​IMG]

19. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

20. perazzi97

perazzi97 TS Member

utah!! I love vernal and spanish fork havent shot at them ever but been to vernal every year for 10 yrs and been to spanish forks about 3 times!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.