1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

USPS getting worse

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pheasantsgalore, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Ordered some parts from Brownells on Monday, and paid to have sent priority mail. Still sitting in another post office, expected delivery unknown. Too bad service has gotten to be hit and miss anymore. Sometimes its all good, other times, well, not so good.

2. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

I've had the same experience. Sent priorty mail from IL. to MN. it went to FL. and sat for 4 days. Post office said nothing they could do. WTF

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I almost always have Brownells ship Fedex Ground (same price as UPS ground). 4 days @ the outside from order to doorstep for an 868 mile trip (usually 3 days).

I'd be in trouble if Brownells was close enough that I could pick up my orders LOL.

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

If I send anything through the PO I do use Priority Mail. I will also add a tracking number. That way they can't say they don't know where it is. That way they have to do something.

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

I ordered some hand grips from a supplier on the internet and they shipped them USPS I went on line and tracked the item and it showed up right on time with no problems. Trevor Dawe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

usps getting worse

usps is getting worse

usps service getting worse

usps tracking getting worse