1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Users of Money Maker Rib & barrel for 391 - ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hubcap, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I'm considering a Money Maker adjustable rib and barrel for my 391 and would like input from those who have experience with them.

The rib looks a little fragile to me.........have you had any problems with yours? How is the company to deal with?

Anyone have to return theirs for service work?

Thanks

hubcap

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

No problems with mine.

JON

3. Beretta Man

Beretta Man TS Member

Five years and counting.

4. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Greetings from NC - one of my running buddies has a 30" Money Maker rib for sale. We carried it to the Florida State Shoot but he never took it out of the car.

He bought it at the Southern Grand in 2003. He never could get used to shooting it. He is 83 and broke a pair of 96's on the infamous bank 6 with an AL-2 Beretta that he bought in 1965.

Drop me a note at the address above!

What are they selling for now?

38-01615

5. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

I have an extra clean 391 with adj moneymaker rib, adj comb and adj butt for LOP. I took it in trade and have shot it several times. I adjusted the rib until I was geeting nothing but ink balls. The rib is very strong and works very well. My 391 is for sale for $1900 (over $2300 invested). You can e-mail me if you would like a photo. I shoot a Ljutic now.
    John in Utah

6. hoser

hoser Member

I have a complete 30" Adjustable 391 they did and I like the gun very much. I use it for trap, sporting and skeet.

Good place to work with. Mine's 4 years old and still tight. I think they guarantee their work. If something goes wrong, they fix it.

HoséR

7. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

nomderf - email sent.

Thanks

hubcap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

money maker adjustable rib

money maker ribs