1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

used stock for 20 ga. winchester model 21 wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by doctor37033, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctor37033

doctor37033 TS Member

0   0   0

I'm interested in getting a used stock for a 21 winchester to fit with a recoil damper.
    Any ideas on this? I see lots of 21's stocks on e-bay, but there is no mention of guage on most. Does that not matter? Thanx for your help. Tommy Sexton

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The different guages (12 and 20) take completely different stocks. A good used 20 guage stock will be big bucks if it has no cracks. A lot of the stocks have cracks by the tang that have been repaired. Good luck, Rick .... Texas

3. romie

romie Active Member

0   0   0

I have purchased one used a few months ago.You can get a guy by that lives in one of the Dakotas to fit it and fixed the cracks.I think his name is Bud Modett He will also fit it very reasonalby.The guy that sold it to me didn't know or maybe he did that it was a left hand stock that had been shortened.It ended up fitting anyway..Email me if you want the guys name that fits the stock.
    Monty

4. TC

TC TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to find a reproduction pad for a 12 gauge. Anybody know of any?

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Doc.. Glad to see you've joined us.. Great bunch of guys here.. Someone will find a stock for you.. Did you call Ken Rucker??? Give a call to Galazan also.. They are the masters of the 21.. The also have the Red Pad for one that was asked about..

6. romie

romie Active Member

0   0   0

The red pad that he is talking about that Galazon has is hard as a brick and what ever you do do not get the one that is 2 inches.The plugs in the back are made for the one inch red pads.I think Kick easy makes a lot better pad.
    monty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

used model 21 stocks