1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Used Reloaders 366 PW For sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rennerize, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a nice Hornady 12 gauge 366 reloader for sale ($250). Ponsness Warren 900 12 gauge for sale ($400). Hornady apex 12 gauge for sale ($150). I will bring these to the Cardinal Center this week if anyone is intereted in seeing them.
    Don

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Regarding the Apex... which generation and is it fully auto or manual.

regards all,

Jay

3. rjhart01

rjhart01 Member

0   0   0

Don

I went to the PW web site and did not see a PW 900 model. I have a 800B. Are they similar? Can you email me pics?? I will be at the Cardinal Center on Friday.

Thanks

Randy

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Apex is model 3.1, fully automatic. The 900 is no longer in the catalog as it has been replaced by the 2000 model. I also have a 950 Elite for sale ($425.00). I am only bringing these to the CC shoot if someone wants one of them.
    Don

5. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I also have a RCBS Rock Chucker for sale. I do not know what it is worth. Just make an offer for it.
    Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
p-w reloaders

ponsness warren reloaders for sale

pw reloaders for sale