1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

USED PAT TRAP FOR SALE !

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chanmarine, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

0   0   0

We have a used Model "G" Pat Trap for sale. We are a small 1-trap club, and recently purchased a Wobble Trap to add variety for our youth and community outreach programs. The machine we are selling was purchased about 10 years ago, and has very reliably thrown targets for us two days a week (plus special shoots)for all 10 of those years.

It has been well maintained....the normal throwing arm/rubber replacement, oil changes, lubrication, filters, and even a replacement of the main bearings. There are no known problems with the unit.....it should install easily and be ready to go. It has the latest doubles finger installed. We've thrown primarily White Flyer targets, but this year we've added Northwest targets with no problem. And it's all crated and ready to ship.

The pictures have arrived, and are posted blow.

We're asking $5000 for the machine. Depending on your location, we'll work with you on shipping and delivery. All offers will be carefully considered. I can be reached at 541-921-7712.

Thanks............Chandler Richie

2. rdf59

rdf59 Member

0   0   0

Where are you located?

3. 34model12

34model12 Member

0   0   0

They are located in Toledo, Oregon and you'll be hard pressed to find a better group of guys to shoot fun & games with!!!!!

4. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry about the delay in responding.....was out of town yesterday.

As the note above mentioned, we're located in Toledo, Oregon. The club is owned and operated by the VFW Post there.

If you're concerned about shipping costs or time, don't be. We can work out all of that with no problem at all.

ONE OTHER THING........I now have a few pictures of the machine as we were crating it up for shipment to the next owner. Unfortunately, they were done in a format not easily translated. If anyone would like to see them, I can forward you the email I received them in. As soon as possible, I'll get some new ones taken and get them posted here.

Thanks..............Chandler Richie

5. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

0   0   0

6. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

0   0   0

7. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

0   0   0

8. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

0   0   0

9. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

0   0   0

James, thanks for the interest. So far, two seemingly serious inquirys, but as of this moment, it's still available.

Thanks............

10. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

0   0   0

11. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

0   0   0

I am interested but not at that price ?

12. chanmarine

chanmarine TS Member

0   0   0

To N.J. Bob,

Hi Bob.....thanks for the interest. If you'd like to make an offer on the unit, please give me a call or send me an email. I'd be glad to take the offer to the VFW Directors and get their response. We're located in a rural environment, so it might take a couple of days to get back to you.

Just FYI........it was priced as suggested by our Pat Trap dealer who sold their last two for about $5700 each, plus shipping. A new machine like it is roughly $8,000 with shipping. But as I mentioned, it's sitting crated up in the corner waiting for it's new owner, and all offers will be considered.

Thanks............Chandler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pat trap for sale

pat trap for sale by owner
pat trap machines

pat trap machines for sale

pat traps for sale

used pat trap for sale

used pat traps for sale

used trap machines for sale