1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Used Ljutics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gil, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gil

Gil Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Used Ljutics seem to sell for peanuts compared to their original purchase price. I have a mono gun that I sent back for a tune up after over 100,000 rounds. It did not need anything but I thought it was time. When I bought the gun Al told me to think about new springs and firing pin after 125,000 rounds and I wanted to be safe. I talked to Jimmy yesterday and he said that a complete refurbishment for normal wear and tear would cost about $1,000. Lesser repair less. If you are interested in a used Ljutic or have one, he will give you a quote based upon what he sees. I have seen a lot of what I think are outstanding deals on used Ljutics, with the possibility of factory repair, the deals are unbeatable. One caveat, not everyone can shoot a Ljutic. Try it before you buy it. George Miller
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.