1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Used K-80 carrier barrel price check

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hwcn, Jul 7, 2013.

1. hwcn

hwcn Member

Jan 29, 1998
    What would be a fair price for a used 32" K-80 Carrier barrel with a full set of Briley Ultimate Ultralight tubes. Assume in very good to excellent condition. Thanks!
  2. bl0407

bl0407 Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Paxton has a set of 32" Semi Light with subs for 3200.
  3. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Paxton also has a new set for $5300. If in very good to excellent shape I would think $3800 to $4100. I was looking at a Perazzi carrier barrel at $4200.
    Both are hard to find in excellent condition.
  4. jacksback

jacksback Active Member

Feb 18, 2013
    I just bought a set from Paxton for $5300 -- If a used set in mint condition had been available at $4000, I would have looked very hard at it. If it were $3800, I would have snagged it. If it were $4500, I would have bought new instead. If it had scratches or marks, knock off at least $500. A lot can go bad with carriers and tubesets if they're not well cared for and most savvy buyers know this, so be prepared for a lot of questions about condition...
  5. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

Aug 29, 2007
    I bought a 32" carrier barrel & Briley Ultimate Ultra light tube set in "Pristine" Condition from a private seller for $3200.00 including the 2 barrel & tube set Americase as well as 10 cases of sub gauge ammo. It was a Great deal.

I brought it to Krieghoff Int'l to check out and fit to my K-80 once they determined all was as it was supposed to be.

Are you including a 2 barrel + tube set Krieghoff Americase?