1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Used electric drive for Spolar

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by OregonDon, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OregonDon

OregonDon TS Member

0   0   0

Does anyone have a used PW electric drive to fit a Spolar for sale? Thanks, Don Hicks

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Don, I have not seen a used Auto-Drive for sale since it came out. I think everyone that has one thinks they are great! Me included!

Jim Skeel P/W Dealer/Distributor

3. drywall 53

drywall 53 TS Member

0   0   0

Jim, is exactly right I have a Spolar with PW auto drive, and about 30,000 rounds loaded, no problems. I would not want to be without mine. You will not be disappointed, probably should just get a new one, you might have to wait awhile for a used one.

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Why no used ones for sale? Because they have made very few of them is the reason.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

0   0   0

Don, I have one that I needed because of shoulder surgery. Two years later, I'm healed and back to pulling by hand. I don't use it as I prefer the feel of hand pulling. If you want it, its in good condition with a foot switch. Its been used on a PW 900. Do you think 575 plus actual cost of shipping from Salt Lake is fair? Bruce

6. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

0   0   0

I've been asked it the assist is spolar or P.W. its a P.W. Bruce

7. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

1brucem, will it fit a 366.

BTW although I shoot one and have done quite a bit of modification to the firing platform, I agree with you on the Ljutic trigger.

Ajax

8. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Ajax. I don't know about what it will and will not fit. I got it from whiz white to fit to fit my P.W. I've read that I think it might work on spolar as well but I don't know. I guess Whiz might know.
    Thanks Bruce P.S. all I was trying to do is have a balanced discussion as opposed to the one sided ones that seems to dominate the site.

9. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for your interest in the assist, everyone who has p.m. me. Don is going to take it. Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.