1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Used car issue done

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by copper, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper Member

Well after about 30 days I got my money back from the used car dealer in Bucks county PA. Learned a lot what you can do I went to State Police possible fraud issue, called and filed papers Attorney General. Also called Bucks county consumer affairs they had and unresolved issue with the dealer. Called bank the dealer set up loan with pressured them to call him , the bank offered to remove the price of warranty from loan the money I was after they would take up with the middle man. I asked the dealer nice and told him what I would do if I did not get money back. Bottom line be very carefull and I would most likley go to a bigger dealer nex time I think they would be better to deal with. He still owes me $50.00 and a 6 month warranty that was suposed to be free with the purcase of this truck . Well we will see as to that. Dave

2. TjayE

TjayE Member

copper,

Was there something wrong with the truck you bought? Tom

3. copper

copper Member

The truck was fine I was talked into a aftermarket warranty for $1,600.00 about a week after sale I decided I would see if I could cancel it. Well I called the company and the dealer had yet to pay them so I fax the company a cancelation order. I call dealer and told him what I was doing he said he would send me about half the money, I told him there was no paper work done on warranty or money payed out by him so I was due all of it. The truck was advertise with a 6 month 9,000 mile warranty free at sale price with is what I paid. Well it seemed like he was not going to pay at all I would email him every day and ask when he was planing to pay me and he even now refuses to give up the advertised deal. Took me emailing all officals and calling the bank and State TROPPERS starting fraud suit witch he still will have to answer to get my money and about 30 days ,start to finish. The warranty CO never got any money or paper work. Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.