1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Used CANTERBURYS' Value

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 90tee, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90tee

90tee TS Member

What are GOOD condition, hard wired Canterburys worth? We would like to purchase 4 sets, but do not know proper value, on used. Thanks for the reply!!

2. traploader

traploader Member

90tee,

I've seen used Canterbury's go for around $800. If you have some I'd be interested. I also sell new units. Drop me an email.

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

90tee,

Depending on the condition of the mics and wires they used CVR wired sets will run in the $700 - $900 range. If you are doubtful of the mics you can get a complete set of our Turbo Mics for $219 and end up with a virtually like new set.

We (Target Shotguns, Inc.) offer a complete set checkout service for $100. We go through the mics, cables, switches and both boxes and do any soldering or basic repairs to the wires etc. Parts are extra, but if the set is working its doubtful you need much in the way of parts.

CVR wired sets are kind of like the toaster in your kitchen. If you don't abuse them they will last for years with minimal maintenence. If you have any questions feel free to call us on the toll free # 800-684-6329 or email us at the above address.

Thanks! Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.