1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Used Beomat pricing

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fmmafco, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

Hello

My club has three used Beomat machines that we would like to sell. I am trying to establish a fair market value for them and I am hopeful someone here can help me. All three of the machines were operational in 2006 when we purchased three new GP ATA 288's. One of the Beomat machines was put back into service last year for about ten weeks while one of the GP's was down. During that time some parts were robbed from the other two Beomat machines to keep it running. Those two will not operate as is. I will add to this thread tomorrow some pictures and the serial number for each machine. What other info would be helpful?
    Thanks
    Greg Friedmann
    Trap Chairman
    S.W.O.C.C.

Here is the info on the three machines

#1 non operational
    Beomat with info tag missing. Meter = 280,656

#2 operational
    Beomat
    TILLV.NR 2603
    TILLV.AR 1997
    Meter = 624517

#3 nonoperational
    Super Star
    TILLV.NR 1157
    TILLV.AR 92
    Meter = 957995

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

A better product if the equipment was operational.
    Hard to price the unknown. Good luck. I do understand but !!
    I still think these are a good machine.
    Joe Woods/Ontario

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I would at least give a parts description of the parts needed - yes,these are bullet proof machines

4. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the respose. I think I will look for someone to get these running, I personally don't know enough about them to determine exactly what they need. I was told that only electrical parts were removed. Any guess on value as is?

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Some of the elect parts are very expensive, some are not. Most all of them start at $100 and go up. Where are they located?? Shipping makes a diff. To me they would be strictly parts machines as they sit. If they were close by I could tell you what is missing. Parting them out may be a better solution

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You need someone who is familiar with these machines. Shyda's and QRP are the first two that come to mind depending on your location. I'd sent you an email that is in agreement with everyone's comments above. Good machine when working, but these will throw singles only and I suspect that would lesson their value to people who already have similar machines. A shame to think of them for parts only but the Cigar man could be correct. Best of luck, Bob

7. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bob and Cigar Man

Bob I did get your email and I replied about 30 min ago. I just got off the phone with Al @ QRP and he was very helpful. I am sending him the link to this thread and we are going to talk more. I think I am going to attempt to get them running. Thanks again for the contacts.

BTW the machines are just west Of Cincinnati Ohio

Greg

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Greg, I/we at the club would be very interested if you are looking to sell them. Thank you, Bob

9. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bob I will call you today

10. fmmafco

fmmafco Member

0   0   0

I just corrected my initial post regarding the out of service date of these machines. It was 2006 not 1996. Also if you notice in the pictures one of the machines has the wobble feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beomat trap machines prices

used beomat

used beomat trap throwers