1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Used Add A Rib - Browning - 3/4 inch High SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GrandpasArms, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Active Member

0   0   0

This is for a Browning shotgun. It was on my BT99. It is 3/4 inch tall and just a hair over 31 inches long (not quite 31 1/16). It is 3/8 in wide. I had it on my 34 inch BT99.

The adhesive has been removed.

I used it to determine if I could shoot a higher rib. It was a great trial at a very reasonable cost - a better choice than the balsa wood system I heard about.

I removed it because I didn't get the full heads-up mount I thought I'd get. It worked fine.

The mid-bead is at 14 inches.

To install, remove your front bead and install on this rib. You may have to drill out a little on the underside if your mid mead is not in the same place mine is. Clean your existing rib and the bottom of this one with alcohol. Use double-sided automotive molding mount tape. Clamp overnight to assure a good bond.

The is one tiny nick on the front of the rib. I hit it with a black Sharpie. Wiped it off with alcohol for this picture.

These cost about $129 new. I'll let this one go for $50.00 - including shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can we do this one via email and/or PM? I'm not at the office today.
    A personal check is fine (or money order). Your choice, just no credit cards. If anyone wants to rip me off for $50.00, it will rest on his heart, not mine.

Larry Frieders |

Grandpa's Arms, Inc. |

340 Marshall Ave #100 | Aurora, IL 60506 |
    Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm |
    Office: 630.859.0333 Cell: 630.992.7513 FAX: 630.859.0114

2. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.