1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

USC

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Kingbang, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Pete Carroll is going to Seattle!!!!!!!!

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

It is OK. He has been out coached and out recruited the last two years. He has made some very bad calls = last call against Texas in the Rose Bowl... all he had to do was punt. So who do 'we' get? Either Oregon coaches are very good or Harbaugh from Stanford. There are also some good NFL coaches available. The key is recruiting. Now is Pete one step ahead of the NCAA investigations? FIGHT ON! Fred

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Hire the guy that just got fired from Texas Tech or Southern Florida. Those guys know how to win.

4. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

While I am neither a USC fan nor dislike them, I think Seattle are fools. He's had two tries in the NFL with disastrous results. He's not much more than a cheerleader anyway and that doesn't cut it in the NFL. College, yes.

My two cents worth...

Tim

5. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

USC needs Phil Fulmer-----Tennessee's ole ball coach

6. shrek

shrek Active Member

Tennessee needs Phil back with the bank roll that gave that sorry skunk they have now to fill his staff.....

7. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

It's also almost an admission that Carrol knew the s**t is gonna hit the fan for the Reggie Bush and McKnight allegations that have recently surfaced.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.