1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

usaa rate increase

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Sep 9, 2013.

1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have everything with USAA and I have not seen an increase. Even if they did, I would stay with them. If you ever have a claim, it is worth it because they treat their clients well

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

No increase for me.

3. Bakerking31

Bakerking31 TS Member

Call them and find out what coverage exactly went up or changed. I used to have a florida insurance license, but I havent kept up in a while, I do know they adjusted PIP quite significantly this year but that should have the opposite effect. They may also have mandated some other coverage, such as bodily injury which last time I checked was not required in FL. Only way to find out for sure is to call them and ask what coverage changed.

4. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Ohio is now our residence of record. No increase, We had 2 events this year which may have needed a claim. We had notified USAA of the possibility. Both times we made no claim and each time they called us to make sure we did not need them. Very good company to deal with

5. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

I have used USAA for 20 years had a few issues but all were solved immediately with outstanding customer support!