1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

USA Today Poll on 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Michalski, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

added my vote

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

dune, 97% yes, this pole will never be released

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Done...still 97%

Curt

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I fall for these every time too and, yes, it's still 97% which never seems to change on these polls. However, the one thing that DOES change every time we participate is that each site will add numerous cookies to our computers. This one only dumped 3 cookies on me but I'm truly beginning to wonder if the polls are meant for that purpose only and not for learning what people feel about gun control or some other no brainer.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

5. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

it gives me the right.

6. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Voted yes. John E.

7. crk

crk Member

Still 97% with over 77,000 people voting already

8. crk

crk Member

make that 770,000

9. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Done!

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Voted, then deleted cookies. Still 97%

11. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

How do you vote? Clicked on the link and nowhere to click yes or no. Just total percentage and number of votes cast.

JK

12. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Not to beat a dead horse, but within the last month, there was a day when someone posted no less than 5 or 6 sites where we basically could agree or not with the Supreme Court Decision and the right to bear. I made a point of cleaning up cookies before voting for all of them one after the other and if I'm even slightly able to recall anything, there was something like 60 or 70 some odd cookies that appeared immediately after hitting all those sites. Even if I open a UTube item on here for the laughs they may bear, I immediately clear any cookies that just arrived with it. Scary how the world harvests info from us. Here's a new one I heard on FOX News, creeps have found a way to attach something to a banking institution's web site and when you log onto your account in the bank, it redirects all your log on info to the bad guy who has made up a page that looks quite authentic. Details are fuzzy on that but you get the idea.....Bob Dodd

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well I voted undecided. God gave us the right to protect ourselves, it did not come from the 2nd amendment. The 2nd amendment puts restrictions on congress not the people. The US Constitution puts restriction on government not people. So that's why I voted undecided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.