1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

USA SHOOTING - NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS ...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Baber, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baber

Baber TS Member

Sportshot...

There are a couple of good sites... First go to our club site http://www.gatorskeetandtrap.com and look at the links page. We are trying to assemble a good page of links to about every site that can give information on this sport. I have to laugh about your DB81. I have found that all these high rib deals are only effective at double trap. Once you get away from the typical 29.5" flat ribbed Perazzi bunker gun everything goes down hill. I find it most interesting that Mike Herman is tearing up the Colorado ATA scene with his 29.5" Flat Ribbed Bunker Gun.

This was the first USAS National I have missed since 1997.

Tom

2. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Try the website above, click on Shooters Forum to go to the discussion pages. You will find it lightly traffiked. There's probably as much discussion about international shooting here as anywhere else - you just have to sort through the chaff.

I was at the match this past week and the days were long but everybody held it together despite the nearly 3 hour rotation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.