1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

USA going down the drain

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by OLD ONE EYE, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Check this out. It's our government in action.

?

----- The ones that ain't crooks are total bumbling idiots!!! I doubt if this lady had a good day.

Be sure to watch this clip,but make sure you're sitting down and holding on to something! If this doesn't raise the hair on the back of your neck,

nothing will. Where the heck are we going to end up?

He (asking the questions)is former prosecutor, House Democrat Alan Grayson; she is Elizabeth Coleman, Inspector General of the Federal Reserve.

The issue is oversight pertaining to the ever-expanding out of balance sheet of the Fed. You will be absolutely stunned by this short video clip!

In your wildest dreams you couldn't imagine anything like this happening in the USA .

http://dailybail.com/home/there-are-no-words-to-describe-the-following-part-ii.html

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Here it is as a clickable link.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Link does not lead to anything for me.

-Gary

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gary:

I checked the site before posting and it worked properly. I checked it again afterwards. It still worked but there was a hitch.

Apparently, some browsers confuse (and attempt to substitute) 'daily mail' for 'daily bail'. The correct site appeared on the list of browser generated possibles but it took two mouse clicks instead of one to get there.

Hope that helps.

sissy

5. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

To watch the clip you can go to the home page of the site. OR you can goog up youtube and put in a few words to pull it up there. Yes, I watched this video a few months ago. Amazing, just amazing. These people are crooks. All of them. The woman isn't an unwilling dupe if you ask me. She knows full well she's just another crook working for the bigger crooks. And she knows it. She probably has to have someone drive her to work each day, as I'm sure she's not capable of even finding her own way. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.