1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

US Troops Angered the Taliban, SO WHAT

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Auctioneer, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I'm sure that most here have seen the pic of our troops pissing on dead Taliban. People are angered about it but aren't mad when the Taliban does what it does to our people. SHUT UP YOU BLEEDING HEART LIB'S. Our troops come first anything else second.

2. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

And how does pissing on corpses make it better of our troops?

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Those 3 towel heads were being baptized, now their going to heaven to be sorted out.

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a lot of thoughts- cutting the head off of an american on video so his parents and the world can see is OK? Actually that wasnt the Taliban but same idea

We never show on the news all the attrocities that the local population is subjected to and have been by the Taliban.

On the other hand- does this hurt or help our cause and does it provide fuel in the training/brainwashing of possible recruits?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

What good could possibly come out of doing something like this. If it makes the soldiers feel better about being there and what they are doing is one thing. Why video tape it? Either way it is still wrong. Period. If we condem their (Taliban) behavior, why stoop down to there level? It has nothing to do with politics. It is morals, and ethics that the military members are supposed to uphold. Jon

6. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I don't really care what they do with the dead bodies of the enemy but for an American soldier to do this on video is a disgrace - these guys are Marines for Christ's sake - they've disgraced themselves, their fellow Marines, the Corp and ultimately their country. Dumb, dumb and more dumb. Hack 'em to pieces, pi$$ on em, crap on 'em, stack 'em in pile, cover 'em with bacon and burn 'em - just keep it to yourselves. What a group of idiots. They're easily identified so Command should set an example right now.

rm

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

It's amazing how this mickey mouse crap makes the news. It's an isolated incident. But let Obama and company throw an Alice in Wonderland party for the ruling class while millions...yes millions are out of work and suffering yet the press gives them a pass. Then the drive by media helps keep a news blackout on it until somehow it makes it into the light of day. As far as I'm concerned, the soldiers pissing on the wrong people. There's a much better target in DC. (congress first....then)

8. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

I'd like to buy each of them a beer to give them more ammunition.

9. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Go back and look at that video real careful. See if you actually see anyone urinating. There going through the motions, but I see no pee.

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Easy to criticize our Marines when you haven't been in their shoes, seen what they've seen, done what they've done.

I want our Marines to be a bunch of nasty b--tards, and I want our enemies to know it too.

War is hell.

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'm pleased that nobody offered to piss on Mrs. Keet's head- shows great restraint.

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Isn't it funny how no one mentions "on whose watch" this alledgedly occured?

[​IMG]

13. sallyjane

sallyjane TS Member

Some of you are really righteous. That's nice. If this kind of asshole mentality was around during Vietnam I think some of us would still be in the joint. The ragheads were trying to kill them. The way I see it is they're lucky that's all they got. Only COMBAT vets need reply.

14. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I would piss on them myself. Screw them. Where is the outrage over these bastards planting bombs on roadways getting both combatants and noncombants alike.

Panetta needs to get a grip on himself. Compared to some of the stuff that happened during the last Good War (WW II), this is nothing. War sucks, war is ugly, ugly things happen, if you don't want ugly things to happen, don't send American troops into combat.

I actually think that given whats going on over there, and the nature of war in general, taking a leak on a dead enemy ain't doodly squat.

15. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'm sure they were just trying to wash the blood off the buggers so they would look presentable when they meet up with their 72 virgins. It brings a tear to my eye thinking about the magniminity of our soldiers- so willing to give their dead Muslim brothers a helping hand. Semper fi.

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I noticed no one brought up the fact that the Taliban fighters don't wear a uniform and they never signed the Geneva Convention! They were around when others signed on.

I watched the video and it looks like they were just going through the "motion" videoing it stupid, yes! Understandable, YES

When the country you serve, put restrictions(rules of engagement)on you so you are more likely to get "killed" , I see it as more "stress relief" for them!!

Remember Fort Hood?

It would not have been as bad, or not even had happened BUT for "rules of engagement"! Soldier's being sent into harms way with everything but "ammo" REAL SMART!

17. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Until you have walked in those Marines shoes, do not jump to conclusions.

Oscar

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I say they should find the moron that taped it and put him on trial. That's the only stupidity i saw. If you were being shot at you'd probably have to pee too.

19. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Seems like our young people think they are the next Dino de Laurentis,,,,always taking pics,,,,they all need to remember,,,,,THERE'S A CAMERA EVERYWHERE.....

Now to the act in question,,,,We as the general public have no idea what happened the previous moments,,,,what kind of firefight took place????did one of their fellow Marines get killed by them???? For the court of public opinion to armchair this event is ridiculous and the UCMJ will take care of what is needed....

I heard some politician say this may hurt the US?Taliban peace talks,,,,WTF is that????

20. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

It was ok with me, I wish i was with them and joined in...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.