1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

US to sue Arizona

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by XP100, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Hillary Clinton said the US is going to sue Arizone over their illegal immigrant law. I thought Ariz. was just enforcing the "already on the books" federal law. What the hell is happening to this country?

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

If this Bill is already on the books then why isn`t it being brought up on the network news stations to show what isn`t being up held and it takes one state to re-enact it . If the rest of the border states take the same inititive , then it would show the government what harm they are doing by having an unjust lawsuit . First of all , if I was to go on a fishing trip to Canada or just sight seeing , I would have to produce a passport now , not like years ago when you just ststaed to the border guards of your intent . If this holds true with Canada then why not our most agressive country with illegals ? I say close the southern borders for 5 years and send back all without documents . Not what will be done !!!!!

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The laws have been on the books but at a Federal Level, SB1070 expanded the enforcement to State and Local Level in addition to ... The Feds were doing as good a job at enforcement as Obama is as President ... I recall reading that two or three other States had already expanded on the Federal Laws at some time in the past (Will post, when I find them) and nobody seemed to be upset about it ... Some buddy should bitch slap Hillary Clinton with a 2X4 and wake that pig up (No offense to any Pigs out there)... The current administration feels that they are above the law and I get the feeling they are going to be in for a rude awakening before to long ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

WPT one of best ideas of heard of b*tch slapping old hillary. Like the govenor of AZ. said this doesn't concern her.She is about as good of sec. of state as obungle is president.By the way where is old John Mccain isn't he supposed be be repsenting the state , why isn't he raising h#ll. I thinking he would have been about the same kind of president as obungle. bigun

5. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

i seems as though there is no hope for us anymore. but hillary does need to open her friggin eyes to whats really goin on. and btw, f mccain. he had his chance, all he apparently cares about is the jolly green giant.

steven

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I hope and pray for the sake of the people from the State of Arizona that John McCain and his Amesty Buddy John Kyl do not get re elected ... They have both outlived their Political substance and serve absolutely no purpose to anyone other than themself ... Typically they set their agenda's aside as they go and tell people what they want to hear as opposed to their true intent when election time comes around ... They both field and sort the questions before going in front of the people who show up to listen to them tell everyone how great they are and all that they have accomplished ... John McCain thinks he is still a POW and uses it to put people of a guilt trip this many years later, like it was yesterday ... I sincerely feel that all Americans should appreciate McCains service but he was not there alone unless you hear him talk about it ... I can't say what I would like to so we have to drop it out of respect for the Moderators, and the rules set forth by them, but people know ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

this has been another screw up,,,,hillary told Ecuador television BEFORE hussein wanted it known,,,,this ultimately will be another reason to vote AGAINST those who support the invasion of the United States....

8. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

He's hoping every illegal alien and their families will. I seriously hope this buries the current regime.

9. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Another smoke screen by the Obama administration. Divert media attention away from the real left wing agenda. Once the matter is in the courts it will quietly make its way along while in the mean time they can stealthily proceed to screw America in other ways.

Robert

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So let me see if I have this right....

The Feds are suing to prevent Arizona from enforcing a Federal law that the Feds won't enforce?

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I kinda have an opnion on McCain as I have read of Benidict Arnold. Benidict was wounded fighting on the american side before he went to the other side. When a revolutionary solider was ask what they sould do if they catch him the answer was, ( bury his leg with honors and hang the rest of him.)
    As far as Barry Obama he sould have been empeached several time for the violations agains the constitution and the well being of the American people. But the people are two cowardly to carry it foward.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Feds are hanging this on the contention that Border policy is under Federal Jurisdiction and Az is in violation by moving into their territory.

If the Feds succeed I would look for 2 things:

1- AZ sues the feds for all the damage and crime (not to mention increased health care and educational costs) caused by their failure to enforce the border.

2- AZ steps up detainment of illegals for ICE to hold, seems to me like they have too many to house now.

HM

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Brain,

That would be one way to put it, but if you tread into their territory they will let you know about it and be more concerned with that than getting the job done no matter who does it ... I would guess job security would play a big part in it just for starters ... Janet Napolitano was almost as inept when she was Governor of Arizona as she is as Homeland Security ... She is a real piece of work, art if you will, say an abstract ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"US to sue Arizona"

Arizona should sue hussein obozo for dereliction of duty.

15. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

You know a country is in the process of dying when they won't even protect their borders from an invasion by millions of people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.