Status
Not open for further replies.

US OPEN

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  bobdog 
#1 ·
I cant find them either, anyone?

#2 ·
Yep i was.

I know TS.com's own "Barry Roach" won long yardage one of the prelim days. I also know i shot like absolute crap every day every event. At least i'm consistent. Looked like they had good attendance. Thats about all in can help with.

The results will eventually be posted on the above provided site like the Southern IL Zone results are. At least they are supposed to be.

#4 ·
The only scores posted at the shell house were the trophy lists, move-ups, and payoff sheets. I left Saturday after singles, and there were no score sheets posted anywhere that I saw. The only place I saw actual scores was at a single display between squadding and classification.

#5 ·
The scores are always on the backside of the shell house by the statue even when RJ Stuart has the TV system going. Where you were at is just were they post winners and payouts as you saw. They are posted there as soon as they are entered and quite often before the event is finsihed they are already posting squads scores. They were all there when i left Sunday.

#7 ·
bobdog--Yep that is correct. Just outside(North) of that little hallway where you found the winners listed and payouts is a statue. I forget who its of but anyway there is cork bullentin boards the whole length of the North side of that buiding. They are all listed there during all shoots at the WSRC. They start posting on the East end of those boards and run West as the shoot progresses.

#8 ·
Bobdog, yes on the north side of the building by the Frank Hoppe statue. On the side facing county line rd. Parking lot is on the south side. All the scores were there along with the SCTP scores. How well did you shoot? Maybe you didn't want to find them. Seymore/82

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.