1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

us open squads and vendors

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by happy, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

Can some one tell me how many shooters are there and who the vendors are. Is it muddy? Planning on coming down friday.

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I'm figguring on Fri. .......merlyn....

3. Ill. Rich

Ill. Rich TS Member

I was there today, it's not muddy at all, in fact the place looks really good. I know Winchester is open as well as many others, can't remember all of them plus there are some tent venders set up too.

4. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

288 shooter for the 16s -- doubles had to be carry overed into Friday because of the threat of lightning and pretty wicked wind that blew in with the cold front.. we spent about 20 minutes wresting dave and debbie cates (now broken) awning....

The ground look MUCH better than what I remembered from the Grand. Grass is growing fairly well around the trapline and VERY well around the premium camp sites.

Bunch of trees have been planted... all around the trap line and in the camping spots...

Wind was not much of a factor in the 16s or caps...now, the doubles....

I forgot my camera... got to go to Wally world tonight and I might pick up a disposable camera to take some pics and post..

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.