1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

US Open Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lugerville, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugerville

Lugerville TS Member

Any results online?

2. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Havent seen any scores posted on TS.COM as of today, probably wont. No big dogs here to speak of. What do you want to know. Its been windy as usual. Attendance is good, I would say 250 or so. Mike Jordan 97 in the caps Thursday was high, Mike Westjohn and Dave Williams high in Doubles with 99's. Warm,Windy, and a little rain. Friday morning prooved to be a real doubles shooters delight with Jerry Sedaleck high with a 97 and Brian Hezel with a 96. Great shooting with a strong south wind. I left before hdcp was over.

3. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

It's not updated in a timely manner, but here's where you can find all the shooters' scores (not winners):

http://dnr.state.il.us/worldshooting/trap.htm

4. bas

bas Member

seymour/82...results appearing on TS.com have nothing to do with who or who wasn't at the shoot...they will post results if results are sent to them.

Ditto with the winners lists...they can't post if they don't have. Don't about the DNR site...haven't looked at that.

And to you ontariogal...how the heck are you? Hope you are doing great!

5. Jason B

Jason B Member

There is a "page not found" hyperlink on the ATA homepage for the US Open so I'm guessing the results will be there soon. Thanks for posting the idnr link to all scores ontariogirl, impressed that they have all the scores on there already.

I think the IDNR did a great job with this shoot, nice size crowd and everything ran pretty smooth from my point of view. First time I've been to the US Open, hopefully first of many. It was kind of interesting to be at the WRSC without the Grand going on, really gives a different perspective on just how impressive of a facility it is.

6. G-12

G-12 TS Member

All of the results are posted on the WSRC home page.

7. John55

John55 Active Member

I checked that page about an hour or two ago for the Sunday 'caps...not nearly a full listing of scores posted. Two of my squad mates had their scores listed but the rest of us....

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

If the IDNR is going to make the WSRC shoots grow, they would do well to make some additions

@ There was no television transmission for announcements, scores, leaders or winners

@ The lack of dedicated house loaders probably costs more time, counteracting any labor savings

@ There was no line supervision and that would have saved some time as well

I was impressed with the target setting and the the sign-up help and the communications between the tournament office and the few who had radios. Very good. Also, I have to give props to the trap help. Lots of smiles and good manners. Much appreciated.

9. Jason B

Jason B Member

Winners are up on the ATA website.

http://shootata.com/pdfs/results/USO10.pdf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

us open trap shoot