1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

US offically attacks Libya

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Dennisw, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Well its offical.. We have now Launched missiles on Libya

2. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110319/ap_on_re_us/us_us_libya

3. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Obama starting the war from Brazil...

4. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

I wonder what the dems will say about their president of peace now - lol

It's time to kick butt, take names, and secure the country. I wonder if we could get Israel to take over property management after the rats are gone?

God Bless American
    TNCoach

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

He will probably blame it on Bush, after his vacation ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Lol, that was a good one WPT.

I say cruise missile and air strike them til Moamar is no-more. Fool needs to go.

I think Obama is learning you can't reason with idiots. Iran next?

7. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I wish we could secure our country.

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

What's the point of the U.S. entering a third war? Aside from the risk and spending of money we do not have, what's the benefit for us? After all, the more muslims that slaughter each other, the fewer of them there will be trying to murder us in the name of Islam. Nobody really buys that "destabilizing the region" crap, do you?

-Gary

9. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Well done President Obama because it would be a real shame if one group of A-hole Islamists supplanted another group of A-hole Islamists. In the former scenario you end up with idiot Islamists living under Shariah law, whereas in the second scenario you get.........................exactly the same.

10. shadow

shadow Active Member

The reason we were given for the gasoline spike was the problem in Libya. Suppose the price will come back down when the problem no longer exists ?

I have my doubts !!!!!!!!

11. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I for one am totally disgusted. We continue to play the game of "Worlds Policeman". We are broke and have no money. The people that should be held accountable for the problems; we give foreign aid to. Too include China, who we borrow money FROM!! Our young soldiers are over there and die for these camel jockeys and they hate us and burn our flag. Time to cut our losses and bring these troops back home. We don't know how to fight a war anyway. These goofy Pentagon imbeciles don't want to hurt anybody and run a war like a football game!! They then can protect our borders. (Then we will be somewhat secure). Drill for our own oil, protect our borders, cut off ALL foreign aid, (we are broke, remember), kick the United Nations out of this country and screw the rest of these worthless ba$tards. There, I feel better now.

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

We borrow money from China then use it to do the dirty work. Who's the smart one?

13. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

We went from authorization of a no fly zone to killing people. Seems as long as our military is doing the killing it's ok.......how can we be proud of that?

We act like Qaddafi just went nuts last week.....he's been nuts for 40 years, ...........BUT.......we were making our share, so we did business with him....

14. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Libya's government they are still a sovereign nation and we have no business attacking them. Mark my words, the rest of the UN forces will pull out leaving us with the bill, manpower and stretched to thin with 3 fronts. Hitlers attack on Russia started his downfall and to Mid-East countries way of thinking we are just like him.

But if we are going to do this I say, DO IT and get it over with!!!

15. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

110 Tomahawks @ $700k a piece. Not a bad first day of spending! Where is the Arab League of Nations?????

blade819

16. shelly

shelly TS Member

LTS, you made sense the first time you said that, but now you're just repeating yourself.

17. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

You know Shelly, you remind me of a fly.

18. shelly

shelly TS Member

Darn, lts, and I'm so very impressed with you. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.