1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

US Navy Seal benefit shoot at Central Penn...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Slugo, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slugo

Slugo Member

Central Penn Sporting Clays in Wellsville, PA, York County. The event is scheduled for September 16 and entitles the participants to 100 targets, lunch and refreshments for $50 bucks. 100% of the proceeds will go to the families of our fallen heroes. We will also be accepting separate tax deductible donations. Hopefully, we can make a little difference in their lives. Thanks...

http://centralpennsportingclays.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/20120912_NavySeals.pdf

[​IMG]

2. Slugo

Slugo Member

Yes, it is a sporting clays event at Central Penn Sporting Clays, Wellsville, PA (York County)

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Slugo---count me in for a $50 donation. I can't make the shoot, but happy to chip in!

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Directions please not on my map.

GB
    DLS

6. Slugo

Slugo Member

Thanks Boomer, that is very kind of you my friend...

7. Slugo

Slugo Member

DIRECTIONS:

From US 15 (Dillsburg) – Follow 74 South towards York. After leaving the town of Wellsville, before Rossville, turn left on Yeager Road (After Warrington Bed & Breakfast). Follow approximately 1.3 miles then turn left onto Quarry Road, Central Penn Sporting Clays on immediate right.

From Harrisburg – I83 south to Exit 35 (PA 177 Lewisberry Exit). On Exit bear right to first traffic signal and turn left onto PA 177 south. Follow to Rossville to end of PA 177 south, at intersection of PA 74, proceed straight at traffic signal, go .1 mile and turn right onto Yeager road. Travel approximately 1.3 miles, turn left onto Quarry Road, Central Penn Sporting Clays on immediate right.

From York – Follow Route 74 north towards Carlisle. As you leave the town of Dover, the next traffic signal will be Rossville. Turn left, following 74 north to the first right and turn right onto Yeager Road. Travel approximately 1.3 miles, turn left onto Quarry Road, Central Penn Sporting Clays on immediate right.

8. Slugo

Slugo Member

OR, LOAD THIS INTO YOUR GPS:

Central Penn Sporting Clays
    75 Quarry Road
    Wellsville, PA 17365

Email : centralpennsportingclays@comcast.net
    Phone : 717-432-3108

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.