1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

US guns to Mexico lie - Here's what to do....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    US guns to Mexico lie - Here

Since Mexican authorities are helping to push this LIE about 90% of the guns used by Mexican drug cartels come from the USA, then let's hold them responsible for it. Email the Mexican Embassy and tell them you will boycott all products made in Mexico, and will not vacation in Mexico, if they persist in this lie.<br>
    Embassy of Mexico<br>
    1911 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C., 20006<br>
    Tel: (202) 736-1000 * Fax: (202) 234-4498<br>
    E-mail: consulwas@aol.com<br>
    Please copy and paste this to other pro-Second Amendment websites.
  2. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998

You know they are biding their time and looking for a groundswell of popular opinion support to pass their bans......the Mexican PR offensive is just a probe to test the pro-gunner defenses and to inject the topic of "assault guns" in the media....they are trolling...they are waiting for the right moment to strike....it is just a matter of time......

By the way, where are the Moveon.org mutants that used to post here before the election? I miss them........
  3. shadow

shadow Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Why not just do as both sides have asked? They want the guns to be kept out and we want the drugs out.

CLOSE THE DAMN BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Oxford MA

"Why not just do as both sides have asked? They want the guns to be kept out and we want the drugs out.

CLOSE THE DAMN BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!"

Let me see the Mexican Government is claiming that the gun are coming from the US. It boils down to an accusation the US is causing the problems in Mexico. Yet they have not bothered to CLOSE THE DAMN BORDER. I think it is their problem let them deal with it.

The people in this country have been complaining for years about their citizens crossing the boarder illegally and they have defended their citizens and ignored our complaints. What goes around comes around they made their choices now when their decisions and it is not working out for them it is our fault. RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I am concerned they made their bed now let them lie in it. It is not a US problem it is their problem. The same as it is our problem when their people cross the boarder illegally. I see it as a lesson to the them. They seem to feel that they can keep milking the cow without paying the feed bill.

Bob Lawless
  5. RAScott

RAScott Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Last I knew it was pretty hard to get RPG's and full autos here in the states. It has been said many times before that the guns are coming from mexico's souther border. ie' cuba.
    This is another bait and switch. we can't help ourselves and in the quest to help our invading neibor they WILL push to join the Global gun ban, and then our constitution will be lost forever.
    Obama spoke @ goergetown university and the symbol of jesus was plywooded over ,and painted black. This ordered by the white house directly.

Bob S
  6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Cuba on Mexico's southern border ..? HUH ...?

The Mexican Government has issed leaflets telling the illegals how to gain access to the United States and now they claim they don't want this to happen ..? Typical Political BS, they are just getting upset that their people are killing their own people and for my money thats a good thing and not happening fast enough ... To eliminate Cockaroachs you have to kill them all or let them kill each other ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
  7. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Guns are flowing from the US into Mexico, or did you think straight out from Russia?.

Lets not ignore that which is obvious.

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Feb 1, 2006
    There is a push right now by the left to have international law trump our constitution. (I think Obama had Jesus covered over because he is the antichrist. They can't been seen together.)
  9. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Sep 22, 2006
    We should export lead to Mexico. One bullet at a time.
  10. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2006
    near Tucson Trap

So if you look at history,

EVERYTHING THAT IS IllIGALL, get's to be smuggled somewhere some how!

So if we legallized drugs, and they legallized guns, neither would have any added value.......

NO ADDED value, IE no money to be made, the smuggling would end.

A side issue all thoughs CARTELLs would end up broken and a lot faster then any police action can begin to make the news!

I am anti Drug, and any drugs in the work place scare the BJESUS out of me.

Look at history, the only way smuggling of any item of any type or discription has EVER been stopped, is to make it a legal item!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.