1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

US Flag Krieghoff K-80 Top Latch for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ferlach, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

I have two US Flag top latches for sale for Krieghoff K80. Price is $1400.00 firm for each with free shipping within continental US. The shotgun frame / action is not included in this offer but can be purchased separately. The action is from model 32.
    <br>
    I also have a colored US Flag latch for sale engraved with multi color gold inlays. The price for that piece is $1800 firm. It is one of kind piece. Please contact me directly via email shown above the post.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Several people asked me about engraving on the frame. Here are some pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Questions to some other answers
    <br>
    I do not know who engraved the gun. I received this gun in a collateral. The gun does not have final finish on it. I can have nitride or bluing finish done based on the choice of the buyer.

The gun has 30" barrel, fixed chokes, K80 trigger guard and wood, titanium coated hammers and sears. Serial number is in 2000 range. I am selling it as a complete gun for $6500.00. Please note that top latch is different than the pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.