1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

US dealer for teague chokes?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Is there one?

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Nope they have to ordered direct from England.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

That's what I was afraid of.

Ordered by the pair, extended are $65/ea w/ shipping, super extended are $77/ea (including $23 shipping).

Suppose that's not too horrible, and actually they probably wouldn't be much cheaper if bought from a US dealer.

4. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

I have ordered Teaque Chokes from a shop in Middletown, N.Y. They specialize in fine English arms and a easy to deal with. However that was a year or so ago and I can't remember their name. I will look for the receipt when I get home from work. Maybe you can Google something like Enghish Sporting Arms in Middletown for the time being. BTW, they are great chokes, pattern very well and seem to be nicely constructed. Jeff

5. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

Ian, British Sporting Arms in Millbrook N.Y. (845) 677-8303 is where I purchased the Teaque Chokes. If I recall correctly, they had some in stock and ordered some for me. Regards Jeff

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

The beauty of Teague chokes is the precision with which they are installed, the next best thing to fixed chokes, in performance as well as appearance. On the other hand, if you want extended chokes, why bother? Plenty of good ones available here.

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I forgot about BSA when I needed to replace my Teague choke key. Ordered from GB and shipping was about what the key cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
teague choke dealers
teague choke tubes in the usa
teague chokes
teague chokes for sale
teague chokes in usa

teague chokes usa

teague style chokes
were to buy teague chokes in the usa