1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

US change what happened

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by copper, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper Member

Im the last 30 years, major changes, Immigration, who gained tiny group of contractors, and the other countrys gota lot of the money went back ,not spent here , who lost americans taxes property, education, health care, culture almost lost all the social programs have been raided . Other big changes free trade , lost more american jobs wages, who gained choice few, end result Co go under. Other changes never before second language required. Lost identity of country as a whole. Who gained No americans. Internet who gained a lot of businesses, maybe at what price. Our children lost human contact exsposed to a lot of bad influence, And a new addiction of sorts. So on a whole have we gained, are we happyier, better off. Gains have been few loses huge. A lot of this is due to what is perceived freedom,Gave away ours for others, We have lost much and gained little. This can still be fixed but we are going to have to have strong convictions and get organived. My main concern is true americans, We are in this mess being more concerned about other countrys than ourselfs. I still think we have the majority vote, I think people feel there is no point, helpless, We better be ready next time around or might be true. I am concerned about saving this country first before any other Dave

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Especially when we have "leadership" like this. What a phony.

3. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

I'm a AWM (ANGRY WHITE MAN), I wake and go to work everyday and have more carp ramed down my throat, I do feel there is NO HOPE at times. There will be a day, when pay back to our goverment, sooner the better

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

If you are a Democrat listening to your union representative, you probably think it's still possible to elect leaders who work for the "common little man."

If you've paid attention to the type of people Obama has filled his administration with (Wall Streeters), then you know better.

Both the Republican and Democratic parties work for Wall Street...the Democratic party is the one that is "tuned" to the frequency to get the "common" man to vote for them.

...at least the Republicans are honest about what they stand for.

5. chuckles

chuckles Member

and what do the Republicans stand for...???

6. copper

copper Member

My issue is not with the Demoratic party or the Republicans both stink as far as I am concerned, like it or not we had lowest unemployment under republican party, Was said when the country started would ruin us this party system. No one has been watching out on a whole for American people, as I see it. The Democratic party was suposed to be for working people is run by rich liberals , That want two classes there kids go to private schools, and they have gates in front of there houses, they are snobs no one elses opinion counts, I have worked for some ,lot of trust fund kids. Republicans not much different bunch of rich kids, politics is and ego trip last Harrah. I don,t care who,s party or no party I want jobs for Americans, social programs for Americans who realy need it, only not someone from ANOUTHER COUNTRY been here 6 months. Not importing more than we exsport, and the schools no I am sorry full of people who because they were born here by criminals illegals, they are full ;NO. hOSPITALS GOING UNDER BECAUSE WE TURN NO ONE AWAY AGAIN ;NO. We are going to be a third world country soon if this does not stop. When these service men come home and need jobs what then. This needs fixing NOW. Dave

7. copper

copper Member

I am pro American not anti any thing, Sorry if I offended you EE , I think most get my point. How do you say good by in your language or your a contractor. leaving now, Not writing a book making a point. feel free to rewrite as you would make it look nice and pretty lots of puncuation, Is my day off and came in from mowing lawn and after working all week with guys that have lost there real jobs, and that have kids in lottery to see if there is room in school am wound up,not interested in nicety,s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.