1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Urine Test

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Easystreet, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

I received this in an email and thought you might find it interesting:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

URINE TEST.............

Like a lot of folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them??

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass, doing drugs, while I work... Can you imagine how much money we would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ?????

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

This is indeed a problem but until the Goverment see that, nothing can or will be done about it ... My piss must of been pretty smart because every piss test I took it passed and I haven't got a clue to the answers ... They should make the Politicians all take a piss test and fire the ones that fail, it would make the world a better place ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

Easystreet and WPT I agree with you both. Here in Minnesota we had a politician by the name of Paul Wellstone. I attended a debate one night were Wellstone was asked about the crime and drug problems in Minnesota. His response was this we have to do more to educate these people and we have no right to tell these people how to live there lives. With that kind of thinking how can these problems ever be fixed. Wellstones opponent responded by saying he'd lock them up and through away the key.

My brother and I own 47 rental unites. Before we rent we require a criminal back round check. That eliminates a lot of rift raft. I have a number of people calling for apartments that get a $500.00 dollar a month check from the state from some kind of a homeless fund. Most all of these people can work but won't there happy with the free money they get live in poverty sell dope, steal be worthless.

It amazes me yet that I continue to see bumper stickers that say Wellstone or what would Wellstone do. A very dismal situation for sure.